- earned money for vacation by raking the lawn
- Ashley helped build the shed/playhouse
- Ashley played lots of games with us (especially Acquire!)
- Amber had a friend over
- Ashley had Emily over
- They all went to see A Haunting in Connecticut with Dan (Nathan and I saw Aliens vs. Monsters)
- They visited my mom on Sunday afternoon
- Easter dinner at Steve & Lil's on Sunday
- Ashley went bowling with Ryan & Nick & their friends
- Ashley spent lots of time playing with Nathan
- went to church on Sunday
- Ashley helped me bake chocolate chip cookies one night
- On Saturday Ashley and I made Easter cupcakes decorated with gumdrop flowers
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Amber & Ashley's visit
The girls were here for only 3 1/2 days this time, but we'll take all we can get! It was really fun seeing Ashley again (Honestly, I can't say it was fun seeing Amber. Hopefully someday that will be different.) Here's what they were able to do:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment