- Amber & Ashley flew back this morning (insert sad sigh). More coming in the next post about their visit.
- Nathan started actually reading tonight! I was so excited. We've been building up to it for months, but I ordered some Bob books from a book order recently. I was a little disappointed when I got them because they don't look all that great, but Nathan loved them! He wanted to read them, so we sat down together and read the first story. He was really getting it. It was awesome. Then we listened to the CD that came with it, which he liked for a little bit, then lost interest. We'll do more tomorrow for sure.
- I keep forgetting to write about Nathan bearing his testimony in church a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I guess he was partially listening as he was coloring because all of a sudden he said, "When is it my turn?" I said, "Right now, I guess." I was so proud of him. He wanted me to tell him what to say, but that's okay. I was proud of him that he wanted to get up there.
- We had parent teacher conferences today at school. The students come to school Tuesday through Thursday and then we have a workshop on Friday. Next week is vacation (wahoo!), and then we only have 8 weeks of school left! Yay! Happiness! Hopefully, we'll have another little munchkin to love by then, too.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Misc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment