- On Sunday evening, we had the Cooper game night over here. It was just Dennis, Marianne, Lil, Mom C and my mom. The kids were really disappointed that Allyson and Joshie didn't come because for once, Megan didn't have to leave early. It was really fun, though. We all played Acquire, except Dan. I think everyone had fun, but I don't think Lil and Mom C were that excited about it. Dennis really likes the game, though. It takes a long time, so unless you're really into it, it's probably kind of boring. I love it!
- Megan is staying until this afternoon. I'm going to drive her to Westbrook to meet her mom at four.
- Yesterday, Megan and Nathan and I went to McDonald's for lunch. Then we brought their bikes over to the school, and they made several laps around the school. They also played on the playground for a little bit. After that, we went to see if Crestholm Farm was open yet. It wasn't, but they really wanted ice cream, so we went up to Norway Soft Serve, which we knew was open. On the way, we stopped at an antique store and found an old wooden doll cradle for only $14. I love finding stuff like that. I think I'm going to use it as a decoration in the entry way. Then we went to the new Tractor Supply Company and looked around a little bit. Megan found some cute little animal figurines and Nathan found a combine. We also got Megan a cowgirl shirt that was really cute.
- When we got home, Dan was home working on the shed/playhouse. It's looking great! The kids are going to have so much fun in there this summer.
- I finished putting my old blog into book form last night. I ordered it from blurb.com and I can't wait to see how it comes out! It should be here by the end of the month.
- We did Family Home Evening last night. It was fun having Megan here for it, since she's never here on Monday nights. We practiced a couple songs that they've been learning in Primary (the apostle song and My Eternal Family ), and then we read a couple of stories from the Friend. Megan read one of them to us (She's a really good reader now).
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Vacation, so far
Okay, so other than this morning, vacation has been really fun. Here's some random thoughts about it so far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment