Tuesday, April 21, 2009
What a morning!
I had a new experience this morning, which I hope I'll never have to repeat. I took Nathan up to his dentist appointment (just a cleaning). After they called his name I took his hand and started walking in with him. He made a funny noise (like a cough/hiccup/weird sound) so I stopped, but he seemed okay. All of a sudden, he started throwing up! We were in the center of the entryway, between the reception desk and the waiting room. We weren't anywhere near the bathroom. How embarrassing! They quickly handed me a trash can. When he was done, I tried asked Megan to take him into the bathroom, while I helped clean up the mess. Everyone was really nice about it. They kept saying, "Don't worry. We have kids, too, so we understand." So, needless to say, I had to reschedule the cleaning. We're back home now, and Nathan and Megan are watching old Popeye cartoons, hanging out on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment