Saturday, December 18, 2010

Days 12 through 16

Day 12: Today was the Record Family Christmas party at the Silver Spur. It was really fun to visit with everyone, and the food was great, too! We have a lot of good cooks in our family. Here is my dad with his brothers, sister and mom.
Day 13: The reason for the season. I love this little clay figure of Jesus. I just got a new Nativity set, and this is the little figure of Jesus. It is so cute. The whole Nativity set fits in a little box. It looks like a gift, but when you open it, it becomes a whole Nativity set.

Day 14: I love our stockings. My sister-in-law Lil made them for us when we got married. When we had Nathan she made him one, too, so his would match the rest of the family's.

Day 15: Gram got a little kitten today! My mom picked him out and brought him home to surprise Gram. They'd been wanting a kitten because both Gram's cat and my mom's cat had recently disappeared. Anyway, Gram named him Max. He's so cute and cuddly. Nathan loves playing with him because he is so animated.

Day 16: Today is Megan's birthday. She's 12! She had a middle school chorus concert tonight so we drove down to see it. It was a great concert, and it was fun to see her, especially since it was her birthday. As you can see, Dan was embarrased when I was taking the picture. He gets embarrased easily, especially when I'm taking pictures with lots of people around, plus I made him scootch down so I could actually see him in the picture. This is his, "There, are you happy? Now take the picture!" face. Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment