
Day 19: Today was our Christmas program at church. The Primary children sang "Christmas Bells Are Ringing", I played "The First Noel" on my violin, and I sang "Away in a Manger" with Mom, Emily, and DeeDee. I also played the piano for a few of the hymns. The bishopric spoke in between each musical number. Jackie did an awesome job putting the program together. After church, Emmy came over and we watched
Despicable Me. I love that movie!

Day 20: Nothing exciting today. For Family Home Evening we drove up to Eris Sessions' house to see her Christmas village all set up. Unfortunately, she wasn't home, so Nathan and I watched
Despicable Me again while Dan exercised.

Day 21: We finally got some snow! I was hoping for no school today, but no luck. It wasn't enough to call of school. Anyway, Nathan was excited to play in it, so he headed outside as soon as we came home from school.

Day 22: Nathan had his class Christmas party today at school. They exchanged presents, had lots of yummy snacks and then had a sing-along with the rest of the 1st grade classes. I went down to help since I didn't have any children in my room. My students were having parties in their classrooms, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment