We've been having a really fun Christmas break. Nathan is loving it that he doesn't have to go to school. He's been playing with his new Christmas toys, especially his train set, and watching movies. That is his favorite thing, to watch movies and play at the same time. He's been in heaven.
We went to the movies on Saturday night. Nathan and I saw Yogi Bear, and Ashley and Dan saw True Grit. They liked it. Yogi was cute, perfect for Nathan's age. He laughed and laughed and laughed. As we were leaving the theatre he said, "Mom, call me Yogi." and he was talking in that deep Yogi voice the whole way home. I was worried we were going to have to listen to that for days on end, but luckily, he didn't even mention it the next morning or since. Phew!
I started crocheting Molly a little dog sweater today. It took me a while to figure out how to do this certain stitch, but I understand it now. I have a few rows done now. I think it's going to be really cute.
Dan bought me an itouch for Christmas, so I've been having fun playing around with it. I've added some apps and put some CD's on there. Fun! Now I just need to figure out how to use the camera and all that.
Nathan's favorite gift was his Zip, Zoom and Logging Adventure train set. We've set it up every day, and he spends hours playing with it. He also got quite a few trains that he's been wanting, so he's been one happy boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment