Friday, December 31, 2010

Days 27 through 31

Day 27: No picture of today, so I'm posting this picture of Chance, after Ashley braided his hair the other day. We're missing Ashley because she went to her grandmother's house last night. We were supposed to get her back tonight, but sh'e staying an extra day due to a snow storm. What a bummer.

Day 28: Allyson came over today. We did some scrapbooking, played Creationary and Hand and Foot, and she hung out and watched Carriers (a very creepy movie).

Day 29: We celebrated Dad Cooper's 75th birthday tonight at Jeff & Sue's house. It was fun to see all the family.

Day 30: Nathan got a haircut today. He looks so good with it cut short. I was letting it grow out because long hair is "in" right now. Unfortunately, it didn't look very good on him because his hair is so straight. You'd have to carry a comb and a water bottle all the time. Anyway, he looks great now.

Day 31: I finished crocheting Molly this sweater today. I love how it came out. She looks so cute in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment