
Day seven: I took Nathan to Auburn where he had to do a literacy lesson "behind the glass" at Washburn School. Afterwards, we went to the mall to see Santa. It was so fun to watch him interact with Santa. He was confident but just a little bit shy. You could tell that he completely believes in him. The Santa at the Auburn Mall is so great with him. He asked Nathan if he is going to leave cookies and milk for him, and a carrot for his reindeer. Of course, Nathan said yes. It was so cute.

Day eight: I didn't take this picture on day 8, but this is one of the decorations I have up. Miriam Thompson found these porcelain Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls for me at a yard sale a couple years ago. I love them!

Day nine: Megan came for the weekend. Here she is, pretending to eat one of the ice cream erasers she got in the advent calendar I set up for her and Nathan.

Day ten: Megan broke her toe this week (she slipped down some stairs, and her toe got caught)! It hasn't slowed her down one bit though. She was still flipping around, doing all of her usual stunts.

Day eleven: We celebrated Megan's birthday tonight! She's turning twelve on Thursday. We gave her a new bedspread, a gymnastics blanket and a
Ripley's Believe It or Not book. She also got some homemade fudge from Great Grammie and some perfume, lotions and chapsticks from my mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment